Excluding products in your filter search will only exclude those orders where the excluded product is the only product in the order. For example, if you want to exclude product 194 in your filter and one of your orders has product 194 and product 195, that order will still show up in your results. However, if an order only has product 194, it will not show in your results.
Articles in this section
- Why are my clicks from Clicks/Views different from Count of Tracked Clicks in Tracking Validator?
- Why Are My Reports Displaying [Not Set]?
- Excluding Products
- Wicked Reports Organic Traffic Attribution
- How do the ROI Quick Filters work?
- Visual Customer Journey
- Understanding Data Quality Alerts On ROI Reports
- Where Will 'Boosted Posts' Show Up In My Wicked Reports Account?
- Cohort Analysis Report
- Product / Tripwire Attribution