In case of API key validation errors, Mailchimp offers a tool to validate the key. Mailchimp API Playground will allow you to enter the API key and will verify if it's a valid key or not.
Articles in this section
- Mailchimp API Key Validation Error
- What is the Attributed Revenue Health Indicator Telling Me
- ClickFunnels Landing Page Redirects Stripping UTMs from URL Parameters
- Zapier Error - No Client Found Error
- My revenue doesn't match what I'm seeing in my shopping cart. How do I find out why?
- What do the tracking errors in the ROI Details report mean?
- Common Ad Tracking Mistake: URL Shorteners (i.e. bit.ly, etc.)
- What happens to my attribution if a lead becomes a customer using a different email?
- Why Do My Facebook Leads or Sales Not Match My Wicked Reports Leads?
- What to do if Facebook Ad Social Proof (likes, shares, and comments) is Lost