If you are using the ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin it is not enough to just have tracking code on your ClickFunnels Landing Pages. You must also have the tracking widget configured correctly within the plugin.
Articles in this section
- Attributing Leads and Revenue to Phone or Call Center Traffic
- Capturing Facebook Lead Ads Tracking and Attribution in Real Time with Zapier
- Manual Import of Facebook Lead Ad Attribution
- Tracking Validation
- ReEngaged Lead Attribution Setting
- How to Track LinkedIn Posts for Clicks, Leads, and Sales
- Using the Thank You Page Hack to Capture Optin and Order Actions
- Passing UTM values into an iFrame
- Tracking with the ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin
- Is it possible to track Amazon clicks, orders, or contacts using Wicked Reports?