If you are using the ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin it is not enough to just have tracking code on your ClickFunnels Landing Pages. You must also have the tracking widget configured correctly within the plugin.
Articles in this section
- How to Track LinkedIn Posts for Clicks, Leads, and Sales
- Using the Thank You Page Hack to Capture Optin and Order Actions
- Passing UTM values into an iFrame
- Tracking with the ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin
- Is it possible to track Amazon clicks, orders, or contacts using Wicked Reports?
- Tracking Phone Calls with CallRail
- Configuring ScheduleOnce in an iFrame for Tracking
- Tracking Facebook Ads to ManyChat Bots that capture email addresses
- Tracking Facebook messenger ads to ManyChat Bots to external Website URLs
- Tracking Calendly Appointments