Looking to capture email addresses in the bot?
- Create your ad and grab the ad id. You can either copy it from the edit window like I did above, or copy it from the ad id column (you have to add this column to your view)
- Create a flow for the specific ad id.
- Within that flow, setup a user input field to capture the email address and send it via Zapier
- Need Zap documentation
OR instead of zap, push to your CRM and tag (don’t have this documented yet)
- Add a CRM segmentation tag for each Bot ad id.
- Trigger automation in your CRM when the CRM tag gets applied when the lead gets created in your CRM, send us a HTTP post, or Zapier, configured like this:
- Test it out