Description: Email clicks and last touch sales occur every day, unlike paid marketing campaigns that take time to create sales. Therefore we can analysis email data sooner than paid marketing.
Criteria to start: 1 week of email clicks tracked. 1 week of sales tracked. Contact and source data loading correctly.
- Discover and make sure the best emails based on clicks, sales assists, and sales are being sent to everyone.
- Look at the worst emails based on clicks and decide on either optimizing them for more clicks, or turning them off.
- Consider the best emails for new ad copy inspiration.
- Adjust email send times and days based on predictive behaviors.
- ROI report with email quick filter
- What are your most popular emails?
- What emails are making you the most money?
- Which emails are indicating high subscriber interest but aren't making any $?
- Which emails close a lot of sales and need more eyeballs?
- Did anyone click on your broadcast emails?
- Is anyone buying from your broadcast emails?
- Am I keeping interest in my followup campaigns?
- Am I closing sales in my followup campaigns?
- When sending a lead magnet/webinar to my existing list, does it produce future sales?
- When someone emails for me, does it produce sales over time?