When tracking Facebook Ads, there are very few steps to make there work. There are however a few things that you need to be aware of, which may cause your Facebook Ads to not track properly. In this video we walk you through some of the important points to be aware of, which may keep you from getting solid Facebook Ad Tracking.
Articles in this section
- Why don't my Facebook Ad Costs in Wicked Reports Match What Facebook Ads Manager is Reporting?
- Update a Facebook Ad without Losing Social Proof
- My data doesn't match what I'm seeing in Facebook or Google?
- Mailchimp API Key Validation Error
- What is the Attribution Health Indicator Telling Me?
- ClickFunnels Landing Page, adding UTMs from URL Parameters
- Zapier Error - No Client Found Error
- My revenue doesn't match what I'm seeing in my shopping cart. How do I find out why?
- What do the tracking errors in the ROI Details report mean?
- Common Ad Tracking Mistake: URL Shorteners (i.e. bit.ly, etc.)