When tracking Facebook Ads, there are very few steps to make there work. There are however a few things that you need to be aware of, which may cause your Facebook Ads to not track properly. In this video we walk you through some of the important points to be aware of, which may keep you from getting solid Facebook Ad Tracking.
Articles in this section
- My data doesn't match what I'm seeing in Facebook or Google?
- Mailchimp API Key Validation Error
- What is the Attributed Revenue Health Indicator Telling Me
- ClickFunnels Landing Page Redirects Stripping UTMs from URL Parameters
- Zapier Error - No Client Found Error
- My revenue doesn't match what I'm seeing in my shopping cart. How do I find out why?
- What do the tracking errors in the ROI Details report mean?
- Common Ad Tracking Mistake: URL Shorteners (i.e. bit.ly, etc.)
- What happens to my attribution if a lead becomes a customer using a different email?
- Why Do My Facebook Leads or Sales Not Match My Wicked Reports Leads?