A brief explanation of the new Attribution Filtering and Comparison options for the Benchmarking and Performance Forecasting reports in Wicked Reports ROI and Facebook Chrome Extension.
Articles in this section
- Why are my clicks from Clicks/Views different from Count of Tracked Clicks in Tracking Validator?
- Why Are My Reports Displaying [Not Set]?
- Excluding Products
- Wicked Reports Organic Traffic Attribution
- How do the ROI Quick Filters work?
- Visual Customer Journey
- Understanding Data Quality Alerts On ROI Reports
- Where Will 'Boosted Posts' Show Up In My Wicked Reports Account?
- Cohort Analysis Report
- Product / Tripwire Attribution